Senin, 02 November 2009

the only one i need

There were never been a day with out your name all over the place.
There were never been a day with out the sweet smile on your face.

If there is something i could do...to prove my love for you are true.
no matter how far you have been away...i miss you every night and day...and i wish that you could stay.

Because darling i know...
deep in my heart...we could never be a part.
Even though i had to starring at the sun...i wish i am your chosen one.
So I can start all over again...and then our love will never end.

Because darling i know...
I just want to love you...and makes you remember my name in every thing that you do.
You are the only one I want to be with...You are the only one that I need !!

2 komentar:

weww..!!! Uni romantis bgt c... pasti Uda terbang melayang2 tuh..
kekekeke ^^v ,,

Posting Komentar

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites